Interested in Contacting me? You can reach me here.
Interested in Working with Me?
Here are the current services I’m offering, followed by descriptions: (descriptions under construction!)
- Creative Writing (co-authoring or ghostwriting novels, personalized children’s books, etc.)
- Personalized Poems (greeting cards, wedding vows, eulogies, personalized poems written for birthdays, etc.)
- Copywriting (landing pages, product descriptions, etc.)
- Content Creation (blogs, articles, news coverage, social media content, etc.)
- Newsletter / Weekly Round-Up of Content
- Social Media Management (social page creation, content creation/curation, audience engagement, etc.)
- Editing Services (Line-Editing, Developmental Editing, Proofreading)
- Publishing Assistance (Above Editing Services, Interior Design, Cover Design, Self-Publishing Assistance, Marketing/Author Growth Strategies)
- Marketing Material Creation (book press releases, virtual book launches and readings, hand-drawn bookmarks or postcards to match your books, graphic designed book merch)
Newsletter / Weekly Round-Up
I can create something similar to what I post each week for you, either on a blog or in an actual newsletter (I’m familiar with MailChimp, Substack, Patreon, Buy Me a Coffee, etc.).
Weekly newsletters give you a unique opportunity to interact with your readers. They can catch up on what you’ve done during the busy week in a one-stop-shop-style message, and they can also see more of YOU: the writer behind the words.
Maintaining a newsletter also increases your rate of traffic—clicks, replies, sales—as well as new opportunities, including chances to repurpose your content and increase its longevity, as well as create user-generated content, based on their replies and inquiries.
The best part? You can also use your newsletter as a means to freshen up and maintain your portfolio, instead of tearing your hair out, trying to collect all of your new publications in your portfolio once per month/quarter/*gasp* year.
Interested? I’m opening up this new copywriting service for 5 clients. I already have 1 spot taken, so there are 4 left. If you want to know more, reach out to me, and let me know you’re interested in a newsletter. We’ll figure out what works best for you!